How do you change right transion?

  • Do i have the rights to change my child’s surname?

    If you have full custody, and the child is under eighteen, then yes.

  • Leave a Comment


    Lost your password?

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. Read more: